Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sis Read-a-thon Report #2

End of Read-a-thon Questionnaire

First of all, give us an end-of-read-a-thon status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 526
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since last update: 34
Total time read: 13 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Like I want to sleep/keep reading. :)

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon?

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?

Yes, #'s 3-6, 8 and 10

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?

I liked both #'s 4 and 5 best because they were creative in a minimal way. Which is perfect for a mini-challenge, and when low on caffeine. ;p

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

Surprisingly, it was knowing that other bloggers were doing the same thing you were. And also that there less than 50 bloggers participating, it made it seem very close-knit.

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?

Less than expected but I am satisfied with the books I read!

What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?

I liked the 2-hour updates, kept me on track. And I also appreciated that it was only from 8 in the morning till 8 in the evening. Since you're--Enna's--time is only two hours earlier than where I live, it was convenient.

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?

On a personal note, not pulling an all-nighter the night it started would have helped me immensely. As for the guildlines, they were very lax and easy to keep up with.

Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not?

Yes, definitely. Even without the giveaways, the updates and mini-challenges were fun to do. :)

Any last comments on the read-a-thon?

I hope you do one again soon, Enna! Thanks for hosting.

LiLi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software