Friday, June 17, 2011

Sis Read-a-thon Report #1

First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!

Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 378
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read since last update: 47
Total time read: About 7 and a half hours
What I'm currently reading: Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
How I'm currently feeling: A bit tired...and hungry.

What is the favorite thing you have read today?

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?

Picture Title Puzzle

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

Seeing how many I can read in the allotted time...and of course the giveaways. :)

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

Having my biological clock messed up because I pulled an all-nighter last night. *sigh* Completely my fault but still sucks.

Are you on track to meet your goals?

Not exactly, considering I'm not reading the books I planned on but I might end up reading the same amount of books I planned on. ;)

Will you be participating tomorrow?

Yes siree-bob.

Do you have any new goals?

Finish both of the first two books in The Morganville Vampire series tomorrow.

LiLi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software