Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bookshelf Tour

(click to enlarge images)

Books I've Read:


Only a couple of these are signed and personalized to me that I haven't ever read. All the others--signed or otherwise--I have read.

To-be-read Books & Swap Books:



Books on the top are part of the books in the first three shelves on the bookcase. Those are the to-be-read books, while the last two shelves on the bookcase are all my swap books.

Those are all the books I own...well, except for a paperback copy of Strange Angels I forgot because it was on my bed and being my blind self, didn't see. :)

Let me know in the comments if you guys want me to make a giveaway for the extra copies of Minder and Adversary by Kate Kaynak in the picture of the stack of books.

LiLi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software